Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday means awesome TV!

What am I doing right now? This very second?

Watching the Jersey Shore of course!!!!

I enjoy watching a number of trash tv shows and this happens to be one of them. It's what I look forward to every Thursday night because my life is that exciting. Usually B is sitting right next to me laughing along but tonight he's in the other room watching "the sweet sixteen" which I found out to be basketball related. Thank goodness we own multiple televisions!


Earlier today I made a grand attempt at being productive since it was my day off and I became domestic! I cleaned, cooked dinner, and ran - the triple threat.


I have this amazing cook book called Moosewood Restaurant Cooking for Health and from it I concocted this: 



I'll have to go back and look at what the actual name of this pasta, kale, lentil, tomato, carrot, and onion dish is called but I can tell you it was delicious! I served it over a bed of fresh greens that I bought from my local health food store and topped it off with some parmesan cheese. B and his little brother even liked it and the bonus is that there is a lot of leftovers.

My workout today consisted of a 5 mile run which was a great way to enjoy the beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment