Monday, March 7, 2011

Photo Montage of Previous Races

Before I head outside to take on the Oklahoma winds for some 800m intervals, I thought that maybe I should post some pics from previous races.
 Here, I believe this is the Dallas White Rock Marathon from 2008 and I am looking oh so hardcore!
 This wonderful photo was taken with some good friends before the Tulsa Run in October. Since this race took place on Halloween day, we dressed up in our best 80s gear! That wonderful guy to the left is John, aka Richard Simmons, and we are his workout ladies.

Another pre-race photo before the Tulsa Post Oak Half Marathon, my most recent race from two weeks ago.

This was taken from the Tulsa Route 66 Marathon in 2008.

My mom (also a marathon runner, ultra marathon runner and Boston qualifier) consoling me after I finished with the family dog, Eisenhower.

Last photo of the day, my little brother, me and my step-dad after the Turkey Trot 8 mile race in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment