Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rise and Shine

I woke up extra early this morning. Not on purpose, but because I nudged Sampson (my dog) to make sure he was still alive (I periodically do this in the middle of the night because I have a fear that I may crush him in my sleep) and he didn't move. So for a second I panicked and rolled him over and he woke up and looked at me very annoyed. 
This is actually a very old pic of me sleeping that an old roommate took as a joke, but thought it was still appropriate for this post.


I guess since I'm up and already have a cup of coffee flowing through my blood stream I should get out there and run my 5 miles. It is less windy.

It's apparently the international day for awesomeness

Maybe I'll have an awesome run? An awesome day today at work? 
Let's hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment