Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patricks Day!

I'm a huge fan of holidays in general and especially ones where everyone dresses up in green and drinks Irish beer!

In order to prepare for yesterdays festivities I first went out for an early 9 mile run at an 8.53 pace. I really expected to run an easy 7 miles but then I remembered about all the beer I was about to consume and threw in 2 more.

Then I made green veggie juice! More like, I tried to make it green but at the last minute I threw in some carrots along with my green cabbage, celery, spinach, green apple which made it turn semi orange. Its the thought that counts though.

I also drank some green kombucha and discovered multi-green is not my favorite kind, I love gingerberry so much more!

Then came the fun stuff. B and I met up with some friends and enjoyed some nice cold beers while watching bag pipers play and wandered around looking at some of the crazy things people were wearing. Finally, because at the tender at of 23 I have the internal clock of a grandma I went home and got in to bed by about 10 pm falling asleep to my recorded episodes of Pretty Little Liars (PLL) and Glee.

Successful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment