Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Party pics

I'm sorry but I came across this pic and I couldn't stop laughing. Please tell me it makes you laugh because I seriously snorted by myself in my cubicle. I wonder if it is because I have wanted to do this before?

Photos of my sisters bridal shower and bachelorette party:

My sister, my mom, and me. Remember when I was going to lose weight? Yeah, me too -oops.
I made those sashes though! Who would have thought I could be so crafty! Lizzie's says "bride-to-be" and my mom's says "mother of the bride"


Excited! I know my face is shiny and I look sweaty and gross but the truth is I was sweaty and gross. You try lugging bottles of water, liquor, beer, mixers, leis, decorations, cake, and sleeping bags up five floors - over and over again.


This would be our stretch blue hummer, driven by a wonderful man named Harold. We loved harold.


My favorite ice bucket. B's mom gave us this for the house awhile ago and it lights up in pretty colors. Hello beer!


No comments:

Post a Comment