Friday, June 17, 2011

Bachelorette Party Planning

For those of you who don't know, I'm the maid of honor in my sisters wedding. A fun fact about me is that I really lack in the planning department. Liz, if you read this, its all good. Don't panic!

 I used to be a big "go-with-the-flow" kind of girl. As in, go to France for a month without having enough money, not packing weather appropriate clothing (I didn't even think to see what the weather would be like. Did you know its pretty cold and rainy during the month of June in Vichy?), and having no idea of what I was going to do there (besides attending class). The good news is that I feel that I can be pretty resourceful when confronted with condundrums that erupt due to lack of planning. Either that or I just have some amazing and loving parents who were wiilling to wire me money when in desperation.

What I'm trying to says is that the old, no-planning Erica is making an attempt to plan things, starting with my sisters bachelorette party!

I'm beginning to realize that it takes a lot of work. Wish I could tell you all about it but just in case my sister reads this I want it to be a suprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment