1. I won't eat Chiquita bananas because of their monetary support for the FARC. Actually, I prefer not to eat any bananas from any of the major producers because most do not have a positive history in Latin America, so basically, I don't eat them.
2. I like to drink wine (I'm drinking a glass now) but I couldn't tell ya the difference between a $10 and a $50 bottle. Never had anything more expensive than $50, but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to tell the difference then either. I also enjoy a good brew, too.
3. I have a very "vivid imagination." At least that is what a certified high school counselor has diagnosed my inability to get through horror movies and random spurts of paranoia that erupts from being alone at night.
4. I eat an apple a day- really, I do. My favorite season is thus, fall. In my fridge are Fuji apples, but only because the Honeycrisp ones were all gone.
5. Guilty pleasure: Real Housewives of Anywhere